1. Attending sessions is compulsory (90% attendance expected.)
2. Be punctual, arrive at least 10mins before your session starts.
3. Dress appropriate for sessions. (No unnecessary jewellery or nail length.)
4. Be equipped for every session.
5. We don’t appreciate negative attitude, bad intentions or inappropriate actions.
6. All injuries during session must be logged and monitored.
7. Water and toilet visits must be before session or during allocated breaks only.
8. Prioritise your time, we do not accept absence due to a lack of efforts in other areas in your life.
9. Phones must ONLY be used for productive purposes only.
10. Respect the space you are in.
1. Keep valuables hidden and belonging tidy at all times.
2. Water must only be drank around the edges of the studio.
3. Footwear; dance bare feet, non slip socks or trainers if required. Heels on request.
4. Do not touch or tamper with technical equipment in the studio unless requested.
5. Abide by the new Covid rules & guidelines and adapt to the changes applied over time.
(Find more info on your members webpage)
6.You are responsible for maintaining your personal health in and outside the studios for yours and others safety.
7. Social Media & Data Privacy:
You will not abuse other members or teachers privacy via any social platform.
This includes their time & contact information.
Abusing others data and privacy means without consent & in some cases can be seen as harassment.
We ask you to be mindful of others wants & if they wish to protect their privacy, respect their wishes.
1. Being a member of JME Dance Company comes with responsibility,
your self representation is a reflection of the company and must support our ethics,
inspire others and stay true to your individuality.
2. Social Media, be present and positive and always respect others comments and posts online.
3. Other events, represent with pride, respect others and their belongings,
be thankful to teachers and organisers & be respectful when sharing or using spaces.
4. Always remember, you represent JME Dance Company
1. Your subscription is a weekly payment for the duration of 1 year
2. Insufficient funds in your account may lead to a missed or late payment, these payments are charged £10 late fee.
3. In unforeseen circumstances, you decide to leave JME Dance Company your subscription will end 3 weeks subsequently.
4. We do NOT freeze payments if you wish to take a holiday or a break due to personal reward.
5. At the end of the year the payment will continue until you decide you want to move on from JME Dance Company.
The process of developing physically, mentally, or spiritually.
Building a lifestyle where work meets play.
Excellent delivery through every performance.
The intense feelings and devotion to an ideology.
The use of imagination or original ideas to create something
Determined to do or achieve something regardless of any setbacks.