1. Expected attendance is 90%.
2. Be Punctual (log in 10 mins before session.)
3. Dress appropriately for class.
4. We do not appreciate negative attitudes, bad intention or inappropriate actions. Respect others online privacy.
5. All injuries must be logged. You are responsible for your own safety.
6. No phones. You must ask for permission to screenshot or film online classes.
7. Be organised for the
session prepare to film yourself after the online class and share your video via the online Zoom channel.
1.Water breaks will be allocated during the class.
2. Appropriate footwear required.
3. Create a safe space to dance using the home studio guide. Non slip floors. Space exceeds height & width to dance.
4. Ensure you are present for the entirety of the class.
5. If an opportunity to join a face-2-face studio classes become available, abide by the new Covid rules & guidelines and adapt to the changes applied over time.(Find more info on your members webpage)
6.You are responsible for maintaining your personal health in and outside the studio. (for yours and others safety.)
1. You now represent JME Dance Company, your self representation is a reflection of the company and must Support our ethics, Inspire others and Stay true to your individuality.
2. Social Media, be present and positive and always respect others comments and posts online.
3. Be active and support others posts as you wish to be supported.
4. When sharing videos of yourself dancing JMEDC choreography it's only respectful to tagged
@jmedancecompany & #JMEDConlineStudio
The process of developing physically, mentally, or spiritually.
Building a lifestyle where work meets play.
Excellent delivery through every performance.
The intense feelings and devotion to an ideology.
The use of imagination or original ideas to create something.
Determined to do or achieve something regardless of any setbacks.